All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
·Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
·Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
·Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
·Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
·Mental Health Resources and Support
·Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 701 Winthrop Ave, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, every other weekend.
The role you’ll contribute:
Installs, operates, and maintains the organization's heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Installs, inspects, maintains, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on all heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
• Maintains and applies current knowledge of steam distribution piping, valves, chilled and hot water reheat systems, and Pressure Reducing Value (PRV) operation.
• Develops and implements departmental equipment procedures for power outages.
• Prepares the preventive maintenance schedule and produces monthly reports.
• Identifies equipment needs, parts and supplies, and maintains adequate inventory.
• Knows and adheres to safety codes and regulatory agency requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Certification specializing in Heating, Piping & Cooling.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.