Sr. Maintenance Technician
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
Responsible to assist with the operation, troubleshooting, diagnostics, housekeeping, and repairs on commercial buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, grounds, and maintenance equipment for assigned properties/facilities.
* Ability to troubleshoot HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, related controls, motors, etc.
* Assist with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: packaging and handling machinery, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and grounds equipment
* Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic devices
* Complete all required safety training on time as assigned by the company and assist with installation and modification of building equipment and systems
* Replace and repair building finishes such as ceiling tiles, door hardware, wall paper, and can paint walls, piping, floors and equipment and troubleshoot, evaluate, and make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities
* Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer concerns, inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, and maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps and related fire protection system equipment
* Perform soldering, welding, carpentry, and snow removal when necessary, and comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits
* Ability to use technology such as; smart phones, tablets, computers, web-based applications, building automation systems, etc, complete all required C&W Safety Training as scheduled annually, and comply with C&W Uniform Dress Code while working and maintain a neat and clean appearance while on the property at times other than working hours
* Performs other related duties as required or requested.
* High School Diploma, GED, Trade, Technical, or Vocational school
* Certifications, Licenses or Accreditations preferred.
* Requires three to five years of experience
* Technical Proficiency
* Sense of Urgency
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.